Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sweet Lovin


Clicking on the image will allow you to enlarge for bigger view.


Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Deacon Black from CILM which is now closed. I have not found out yet where he is selling.
Font of Choice - I used HarabaraHand here
Designs by Vaybs Mask 87 here
Eyecandy 3.1 - Glow - Optional
“Sweet Lovin‘” is a PTU scrap kit by Artmama Made and can be purchased by following the link here.
Thank you Artmama for one really sweet kit!!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste 35 as a new layer.
Click inside of each frame with your Magic Wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 2 Into Selection.
Deselect.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Position it in front of the frame - see my tag for reference.
Duplicate/Mirror
Move this below the frame - see my tag for reference.
Highlight the paper.
Click anywhere outside of it with your Magic Wand.
Highlight the tube layer below the frame.
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.
Change the Properties to Multiply.

Add your embellishments. I used:
19: Resize 50%
18: Resize 60%
18 again: Resize 60% and 50%
2: Resize 70%
41
34: Resize 60%

Highlight your white background.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 14 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Copy and paste 8 as a new layer just above the mask layer.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Add your credits.

Add your name.
Apply Eyecandy 3.1 - Glow:
Width: 3
Opacity: 100
Opacity Dropoff: Medium
Color: White

Resize all layers 80%

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment