Thursday, September 1, 2011

DRDQ 11



Supplies

Font of choice - I used Cutscript here

My Mask 25 here

“Dorm Room Drama Queen” is a scrap kit created by Shelle of Shellez Creations and is part of a collaboration that can be purchased at TKO Scraps and is available in tagger and full size. You can visit her blog here.
Thank you Shelle for your adorable contribution!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste 29 as a new layer.
Resize 80%
Free rotate Left 5 degrees.
Click inside of each square with your Magic Wand.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
Copy and paste Paper 6 Into Selection.
Copy and paste Nokole 6 as a new layer below the right side of the frame.
Move into position - see my tag for reference.
Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.
Change the Properties to Soft Light.

Close out your white background.
Merge Visible.
Reopen your white background.

Add your embellishments. I used:
33: Resize 40%
24: Resize 40%
28: Resize 25%/Duplicate/Mirror
21: Resize 25%/Duplicate/Mirror
15: Resize 60%/Duplicate/Mirror/Flip
Nokole 6

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 10 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.
Duplicate

Add your copyrights.

Add your name.
Give it a slight Inner Bevel:


Resize all layers 80%.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev


No comments:

Post a Comment