Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whispers of Autumn



Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Anna Marine which can be purchased from CDO. You must have a license to use.

Font of choice - I used Aquarelle here

My Mask 27 here

“Whispers of Autumn” is a tagger size scrap created by me, HorsePlay’s Pasture Designs and can be purchased from any of my stores which are on my designing blog here.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood Fill white.

Copy and paste 19 as a new layer.
Resize 65%
Free rotate Left 5 degrees
Use your Magic Wand and click inside of it.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 12 Into Selection.
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Close out your white canvas.
Merge Visible.
Reopen your white canvas.

Move the merged layer slightly to the left on your canvas.

Add your embellishments. I used:
20: Resize 60%
13: Resize 45%
14: Resize 35%
5: Mirror
11: Resize 55%
3: Resize 60%
7: Free rotate Left 40 degrees
17: Resize 40%/Flip
39: Resize 50%
2: Resize 25%
6
40: Mirror

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 9 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name

Resize all layers 80%.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev


No comments:

Post a Comment