Monday, January 3, 2011

ACD Diva's Rock


Clicking on the image will allow you to enlarge for bigger view.

Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Jose Cano. This is an exclusive tube for ACDiva forum. Simply reach 600 posts and it’s yours! So head on over there now.
Font of Choice - I used HarabaraHand here
Monti Circular Mask here
Eyecandy 3.1 - Glow
My Supplies here
This tutorial was created with Bits N Bob’s Diva’s Rule portion of the AC Diva’s collaboration kit. This kit is available for purchase only at Exquisite Scraps. You can visit Julie’s blog here.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 6 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.
Duplicate.

Copy and paste ACD-CU2 as a new layer.
We’re going to feather the bottom of the tube so it doesn’t have such a strict look to it.
Use your Freehand Selection Tool and circle around the tube - be sure the dotted line touches the bottom part of the tube and keep the line away from the rest of the tube:


Selections/Modify/Inside Outside Feather
Both: checked
Feather amount: 43
OK
Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key a few times.
Deselect.

Add your embellishments. I used:
30:
48: Paste and duplicate as you like - see my tag for reference.
8: Resize 50%/Free rotate Left 90 degrees/Duplicate/Mirror/Flip/Free rotate Left 10 degrees
39: Resize 60%

Open up the words that I’ve supplied.
Copy and paste them just above the mask layer.
Move into position - see my tag for reference.
Duplicate

Add your credits.

Add your name.
Apply Eyecandy 3.1 - Glow:
Width: 3
Opacity: 100
Opacity Dropoff: Medium
Color: White

Resize all layers 80%

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment