Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cold Brew and My Pole



Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Steve Walker which can be found at MPT. You must have a license to use.

Font of choice - I used Inspiration. I’m sorry, I couldn’t find a link for this font. If you should have one can you please share so I can link it up for others? Thanks so much!

My Mask 22 here

“Happy Father‘s Day” is a tagger size scrap kit created by me, HorsePlay’s Pasture Designs and can be purchased from either of my stores here or here. You can visit my designer blog here.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste 53 as a new layer.
Resize 85%
Free rotate Left 7 degrees
Use your Magic Wand and click inside each frame.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 14 Into Selection.
Copy and paste 30 as a new layer below the frame.
Position to one side.
Duplicate/Move to other side.
Highlight the paper layer.
Use your Magic Wand and click anywhere outside of the paper.
Highlight each tree layer and tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.

Add your embellishments. I used:
1: Resize 25% and 70%
25: Resize 70%/Free rotate Right 65 degrees
41: Resize 40%
8: Resize 25%
29: Duplicate
28: Resize 50%
26: Resize 65%/Mirror
27: Resize 70%/Mirror
7: Resize 25% and 80%

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 15 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name.
Give it a slight Inner Bevel:


Resize all layers 80%.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment