Friday, October 16, 2009

Small Town Country Girl

Clicking on the image will enlarge to full view.

Supplies
1 tube of choice - I used the beautiful artwork of John Paul Ballard which can be purchased here.
Font of Choice - I used Pavane here
Becky Mask 22 here
My Template 65 here

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up the template.
Shift + D
Close out the original.
Delete the credit layer.

Highlight the Circle layer.
Select All/Float/Defloat
New Raster Layer
Flood Fill with a gradient of your choice in colors that match your tube.
Deselect.
Delete the template layer.

Highlight the Circle Ring.
Select All/Float/Defloat
New Raster Layer
Flood Fill with a dark color of your choice that matches your tube.
Deselect.
Delete the template layer.

Highlight the Words layer and repeat the above step.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.

Highlight your white background.
New Raster layer.
Flood fill with a gradient of your choice.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add you name.

Crop your image.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my Show Arena.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment