Friday, April 26, 2013

Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses

Supplies Needed

1 tube of choice – I used the gorgeous artwork of Cris DeLara which can be purchased from UpYour Art.  You must have a license to use.

Font of choice – I used Bamboo Brisk here

Monti Circular mask here

 “Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses” is a tagger size scrap kit created by me, Bev of HorsePlay’s Pasture Designs and can be purchased from either of my stores - Scraps From the Heart or Heartbeatz Creations.  You can visit my designing blog here.
  
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP. 

~~ Let’s get started ~~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste EL 31 as a new layer.
Resize 75%
Use your Freehand Selection Tool set on Point to Point and outline the outer edges of the frame.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 10 Into Selection.
Deselect.

Copy and paste your tube in front of the left side of the frame.

Add your elements.  I used:
EL 35:  Resize 85%/Duplicate/Resize 70%
EL 2:  Resize 45%
El 18:  Resize 45%
El 16:  Resize 50%/Duplicate
EL 65:  Resize 75%
EL 13
EL 11:  Resize 60%/Duplicate as many times as you like
EL 20:  Resize 60%
EL 4:  Resize 25%
EL 69:  Resize 30%
EL 68:  Resize 30%/Free rotate Right 25 degrees
EL 72:  Resize 40%
EL 10:  Resize 30%/Duplicate/Resize 70%
EL 70:  Resize 35%
EL 71:  Resize 30%/Flip

Crop your image – I cropped only the blank space at the bottom of my tag.

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 14 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Adjust/Blur/Gaussian Blur:
Radius: 3
OK
Apply the Mask.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name.
Color Pallet:
Foreground:  #000000
Background: #469ab6
Stroke: 1.0

Type your name.
Give it a slight Inner Bevel:
 photo NameInnerBevel-1_zpsf2db7c63.jpg

Resize all layers 80%.
   
I’d love to see your results.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

1 comment:

  1. Nice tag for summer, great work easy to understand....will try when I have time!!
    JustMeCec/cecscozycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete