Saturday, September 5, 2009

Witchy Poo...Boo!

Clicking on the image will enlarge to full view.

Supplies
1 tube of choice - I’m using the artwork of Michael Calandra which can be purchased here
Font of Choice - I’m using Toontime here
“I am Batty” is a PTU tagger size scrap kit created by Sticky Kisses Designs.
It can be purchased from her store Scrappin‘ Bratz.
You can visit Natasha’s blog here.
Thank you so much, Natasha, for this totally fab Halloween kit!
Boo!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 X 700 transparent canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Frame 4 as a new layer.
Resize 70%
Use your Magic Wand and click inside of it.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste a paper of choice Into Selection.
DO NOT DESELECT

Copy and paste Haunted House below the frame.
Resize 50%

Copy and paste the Tree below the frame.
Move into position.
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Add your embellishments. I used:
Bat 2: Resize 40%
Flower 1: Resize 30%
Open the Bat Pack. Use your Freehand Selection tool to pick out bats to paste onto your image where you like.

Highlight your white canvas.
Copy and paste Mask 2 as a new layer.
Resize 80%

Add your copyrights.

Add your name.

Resize all layers 85%

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.

I’d love to see your results and show it off in my Show Arena.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment