Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a Spring Thing


Supplies NeededTube of choice - I'm using the artwork of Dean Yeagle which you can purchase here
Font of choice - I'm using Zebra Reg
Mask of Choice – I used Becky Mask 23
Scrap kit of choice, I am using "Bee-autiful Garden" a PTU kit by RebelChick and you can download it from here http://www.cinnamondreamz.com/ where you can view more of her gorgeous work as well. I do admire all the talent she puts into her kits!

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.
~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~
Open a 600 X 600 transparent canvas. Flood fill white.
Add a new layer. Select All. Copy paper 13. Paste into Selection. Deselect. Apply your mask of choice. Merge group. If you’re using Becky Mask 23 then add another layer, select all. Copy and paste into selection Paper 15. Merge group, image/mirror.
Copy and paste Frame 3 as a new layer. Resize 80%.Use your magic wand and click inside the frame.Select/Modify/Expand by 4
Copy and paste Paper 7 as a new layer below the frame layer. Select/Invert hit the delete key. Deselect.
Copy and paste a tube of your choice, resizing if necessary. Move into position.
Copy and Paste Bow 3. Resize 40% and move into position. (see my tag for reference)
Copy and paste flowers of choice, resizing as necessary (I found 30% worked for me) and move them into position.
Copy and paste Bird 2. Resize 25%.Place to your liking on your canvas.
Copy and Paste one of the butterflies. Resize 30%.Place to your liking.
Add all your credits.
Add your name. If you want to make it fun, copy and paste a butterfly or bee, resizing, and place so it appears to be flying around your name.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.Feel free to Email me your results.
Would love to see!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment