Monday, February 6, 2012

His Signature

Supplies

1 tube of choice – I used the awesome artwork of Ismael Rac which can be purchased from his store here.  You must have a license to use.

Font of choice - I used Riesling here and Aquarelle here

Gem Mask 71 here

“Simply Adore Sample” is a FTU tagger size scrap kit created by Jessica of Gothic Inspirations and can be downloaded from her blog here.
Please leave a thank you when downloading.  It’s a small gesture for her generosity!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~~ Lets get started ~~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Frame 1 as a new layer.
Resize 70%
Click inside of it with your Magic Wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 5 Into Selection.
Deselect.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.

Copy and paste Tabs as a new layer.
Resize 40%
Move into position – see my tag for reference.
Using the Riesling font type the following:
(each line on its own layer)
Line 1:  A man’s kiss
Line 2:  is his
Line 3:  signature
Line 4:  x x x x
Use your Pick tool to align each line with the tabs.

Add your elements.  I used:
Word Art:  Resize 40%
Balloons:  Resize 50%
Flower Fabric:  Resize 25% and 70%/Duplicate/Resize 70%/Duplicate/Duplicate/Resize 70%/Duplicate twice
Flower 1:  Resize 70%
Doodle:  Resize 65%/Duplicate – I used the Target Tool and colorized the heart on the bottom to red.

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 4 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Crop your image.

Add your name.
Use your Pick Tool to slant it slightly.

Resize all layers 80%.

I’d love to see your results.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

3 comments:

  1. Awww Bev, I love it so much, thank you my sweet friend. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yw Jess. Your samplers are every bit as beautiful as your full kits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.
    I really enjoyed doing this tutorial.

    I sent you an email so that you may see my results.

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete