Saturday, March 21, 2009

Poppy Love

Clicking on the image will give full view
Supplies Needed

Font: Cooper Black – should already be in your PSP program
Weescotlass Mask 62 here
Filters Unlimited 2 (optional)
“Poppy Love” PTU tag size mini kit by Bits ‘n Bobs here. Please visit Julie’s bog here.
Thank you Julie for such a wonderful mini kit!

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open a 600 X 600 canvas. Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Element 4 as a new layer. Resize 75%. Click inside with your magic wand. Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.

New Raster Layer beneath the frame layer. Flood fill with your gradient.
Adjust/Blur/Gaussian Blur
Radius: 5.00

I gave my gradient a texture using Filters Unlimited 2.
Paper Texture/Canvas,Fine
Factory settings
Ok

Copy and pate Element 1 as a new layer. Image/Mirror. Resize 80%.

Copy and paste your elements. I used:
Butterfly: Resize 30%. Duplicate. Resize 80%.
Poppy Flowers: Resize 40%. Duplicate. Resize 80%.
Element 2.

Highlight your white canvas. New Raster layer. Select All. Copy and paste a paper of choice Into Selection. Deselect. Apply the mask. Merge Group.

If you used a tube, add your copyrights. I gave credit to Julie.

Add your name. I used a paper each for the foreground and background.

Crop your image.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment