Sunday, December 8, 2013

Making Memories



Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the beautiful artwork of Zindy S.D. Nielsen which can be purchased from her store here.  You must have a license to use.

Font of choice - I used Before the Rain here

Vix Mask 451 here

"Making Memories" is a tagger size scrap kit created by me (HorsePlay's Pasture Designs) and can be purchased from any of my stores here

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let's get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste El 7 as a new layer.
Resize 65%
Make your Freehand Selection tool active set on Point to Point and trace around the frame, keeping the dotted line to run along the center of the frame edge.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 7 Into Selection.
Copy and paste El 26 as a new layer below the frame.
Move into a position you like.
Selections/Invert 
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Copy and paste El 8 as a new layer.
Resize 70%
Free rotate Right 90 degrees.
Move into the upper left position behind the circle paper layer -see my tag for reference.
Duplicate
Move down to the lower right area - see my tag for reference.

To each Frame:
Make your Selection Tool active set on Rectangle.
Section around the frame, keeping the dotted line to run along the center of the frame.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 8 Into Selection.
Copy and paste El 31 as a new layer and move into position - see my tag for reference.
Deselect.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.

Add the rest of your elements.  I used:
El 41:  Resize 60%
El 49:  Resize 50%
El 18:  Resize 40%/Duplicate/Mirror
El 50:  Resize 70%/Duplicate
El 15:  Resize 50%
El 57:  Resize 30%
El 33:  Resize 70%
El 39:  Resize 50%/Duplicate/Mirror/Duplicate/Flip

Highlight your white background.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 4 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Color Pallet:
Foreground: #420a08
Background: #9a2c24

Make your Text Tool active.
Stroke set at .5

Type your name.
Give it a slight Inner Bevel 2x's:

Adjust/Add Remove Noise/Add Noise:
Random and Monochrome checked
Noise: 47%
OK

Resize and save your tag.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did creating it for you.
I'd really love to see your results.
Email me!

Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment