Friday, April 29, 2011

Honeysuckle & Roses 11



Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used Diva Designz portion of the collab. You can visit her blog here. Thank you Mandy!

Font of choice - I used Childish here

Weescotlass mask 133 here

Eyecandy 3.1 - Glow

“Honeysuckle & Roses ” is a scrap kit collaboration in both tagger and full size available at TKO Scraps. This entire collaboration has 468 elements, 3 Alpha’s, and 160 Papers. Tagger size is $3. Full size is $10 or free with an $8. This is one sweet deal the store is having and I would highly recommend taking advantage of it. Each designer’s portion is gorgeous! For this tutorial I’m using the portion of Liv Luvs Scraps. You can visit her blog here. Thank you Liv for your fantastic portion of this collab!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Paper Tartan 2 as a new layer.
Resize 45%
Free rotate left 10 degrees.
Give it a slight Inner Bevel:


Copy and paste Paper Tartan 4 as a new layer.
Resize 45%
Give it the same slight inner bevel.

Move both paper layers into position - see my tag for reference.

Copy and paste Baby Stroller 4 from Diva Designz folder.
Resize 25% and 65%
Give it the same Inner Bevel.

Add your embellishments. I used:
Bird 1: Resize 25% and 70%/Mirror
Flower Frame 2
Heart Ornament 2: Resize 45%
Potted Flower: Resize 60%

Crop your Image.

Highlight your white canvas.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper Tartan 1 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name:
Apply Eyecandy 3.1 - Glow
Width: 3
Opacity: 100
Opacity Drop Off: Fat
Color: White
OK

Resize all layers 80%

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment