Monday, January 3, 2011

Yes, I'm a Diva


Clicking on the image will allow you enlarge for bigger view.

Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Jose Cano. This is an exclusive tube for ACDiva forum. Simply reach 600 posts (incredibly easy to do) and it’s yours! So head on over there now.
Font of Choice - I used HarabaraHand here
Becky Mask 22 here
This tutorial was created with Bits N Bob’s Diva’s Rule portion of the AC Diva’s collaboration kit. This kit is available for purchase only at Exquisite Scraps. You can visit Julie’s blog here.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Frame 6 as a new layer.
Resize 80%
Use your Magic Wand and click inside of each frame.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 2 Into Selection.
Deselect.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Position to the right of your canvas. See my tag for reference.

Add your embellishments. I used:
19: Resize 50%
29: Resize 40%
17: Resize 70%
21: Resize 55%/Mirror
53
39: Resize 30%
8: Resize 70%/Flip
48: Mirror
48 again: Resize 70%


Highlight your white background.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 6 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.
Duplicate

Copy and paste your tube again.
Position just above the mask - see my tag for reference.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.
Change the Properties to Multiply.
Lower the Opacity to about 24.
Use your Eraser Tool and erase the lower part of the tube that you can see below the frame.

Add your credits.

Add your name.

Resize all layers 80%

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev


No comments:

Post a Comment