Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Is II


Clicking on the image will allow you to enlarge for bigger view.

Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Jennifer Janesko that can now be purchased at CDO
Font of Choice - I used Luna Bar here
Toadies - What Are You
Xenofex 2: Burnt Edges
“Love Is” is a FTU tagger size scrap kit created by me and can be downloaded from my blog here.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Frame 7 as a new layer.
Resize 85%
Click inside of it with your Magic Wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 4 Into Selection.
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer just below the frame.
Selections/Invert
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Add your embellishments. I used:
Flower Cluster
Butterfly 1: Resize 40%
Butterfly 1 again: Resize 25%/Mirror
Butterfly 2: Resize 40%/Mirror
Butterfly 2 again: Resize 25%
Ribbon 4: Resize 60%
Double Heart Wire 1: Resize 60%
Sparkle

Highlight your white background.
New Raster layer.
Copy and paste Paper 1 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Resize 80%
Apply Xenofex 2: Burnt Edges:


Resize 60%
Free rotate Right 45 Degrees.
Move into position near the top of the frame - see my tag for reference.
Duplicate/Flip/Mirror
Merge Down.
Duplicate
Highlight the original layer.
Apply Toadies - What Are You:
Move X and Y does scales to 34
OK
Free rotate Left 90 degrees.

Add your credits.

Add your name.
Give it a slight Inner Bevel:


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment