Monday, November 15, 2010

Ho Ho Ho


Clicking on the image will allow you to enlarge for bigger view.

Supplies

Font of Choice - I used Oei here
Monti Circular Mask here
“Ho Ho Ho” is a PTU tagger size scrap kit created by Heike of Fantasy Dreams Designz and can be purchased from Scraps with Attitude. You can visit her blog here.
Thank you Heike for a very beautiful winter kit!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste E81 as a new layer.
Free rotate left 90 degrees.
Click inside with your Magic Wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 6.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste a paper of choice Into Selection.
Deselect.

Copy and paste below the frame.
E63: Resize 80%
E64: Resize 80%/Mirror
E35: Resize 80%

Add your embellishments. I used:
E59: Duplicate twice for a total of 3
E35
E3: Resize 50%
E97: Resize 50%
E98 & E99: Resize 40%
E17: Resize 40%/Free rotate left 45 degrees
E18: Resize 40%
E44: Resize 150%
Crop your Image.

Highlight your white background.
Select All
Copy and paste a paper of choice Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
I had to use my Pick tool to push the top of the mask down just a bit.
Merge Group.

Add your credits.

Add your name.

Resize 80%

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment