Saturday, February 14, 2009

Small Packages

Photobucket
Supplies Needed

3 Tubes of choice – I'm using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis
which you can purchase here
Font of choice - I'm using Gutenberg Nouveau here
RebelChick’s Template here
WSL Mask 254 here
Filters Unlimited 2.0 – optional
DSB Flux – Bright Noise (optional)
"Mom’s Inspiration" a PTU scrap kit by Alane’s Designs which can be found at Inspired to Dream Scraps.
Thank you so much Alane for another stunning kit!

This tutorial was written assuming you have knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up the template. Shift + D. Close out the original.
Delete Raster’s 2 and 4.

Highlight the Bottom Circle layer.
Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat
Copy and paste a paper of choice. Selections/Invert. Hit the delete key. Copy and paste a tube of choice and position on the circle. Hit the delete key. Select none. You can change the properties if you like. I changed mine to Screen.

Highlight the Bottom Rectangle.
Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat
Copy and paste a paper of choice. Selections/Invert. Hit the delete key. Since I used the plain yellow paper, I then use Filter’s Unlimited on it. Paper’s Texture/Japanese Paper/Default settings.

Highlight the Top Rectangle.
Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat
Copy and paste a paper of choice. Selections/Invert. Hit the delete key.

Highlight the Left Rectangle.
Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat
Copy and paste a paper of choice. Selections/Invert. Hit the delete key. I applied Filter’s Unlimited just as I did for the large rectangle. Copy and paste a tube of choice as a new layer. Position. Hit the delete key.

Repeat the above step for the Right Rectangle, Top and Bottom Middle Rectangles.

Copy and paste Ribbon with Bow of choice as a new layer. Resize 15% and move into position near the bottom of the frame. I used my Deformation Tool to adjust the fitness just a tad more for my liking.

Copy and paste Pink Bottle as a new layer. Resize 15% and 50%. Duplicate. Resize 70%. Move into position. See my tag for reference. Apply DSB Flux/Bright Noise to both bottles with these settings:
Intensity 22
Mix
Ok

Copy and paste Gift Box of choice. Resize 15% and 30%. Move into position in front of the bottles. See my tag for reference.

Copy and Paste Flower 2 as a new layer. Resize 15% and 50%. Move near the top left corner of your rectangle. Duplicate/Mirror and position near the top right corner of the rectangle.

Repeat with Flower 1.

Copy and paste a butterfly of choice as a new layer. Resize 10% and move into position.

Copy and paste a Dragonfly of choice as a new layer. Resize 10%. Move into position.

Highlight your white canvas. New Rater Layer. Select All. Copy and paste a paper of choice into the selection. Deselect. Apply your mask. Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name. I decorated mine with another butterfly.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I would love to see your results.
Email me!

Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment