Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Voyager - See the World



Supplies

1 tube of choice - I used the artwork of Dave Nestler and can be purchased from CDO. You must have a license to use.
Font of Choice - I used Jellyka Castle’s Queen here
Weescotlass mask 297 here
“Now Voyager” is a tagger size scrap kit created by Lady Noelle Buttons & Bows Scraps and can be purchased from Aussie Scrap Designs. You can visit her blog here.
Thank you so much Noelle for a unique and wonderful kit! I so loved this!!

This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP.

~♥~ Let’s get started ~♥~

Open up a 700 x 700 blank canvas.
Flood fill white.

Copy and paste Frame 1 as a new layer.
Resize 50%
Free rotate Right 5 degres
Duplicate
Move both frames into position - see my tag for reference.
TIP: I copied and pasted my tube in front of the frames and then positioned the frames into the exact position.

Highlight the top frame.
Click inside of it with your Magic Wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand by 6.
New Raster layer below the frame.
Copy and paste Paper 4 Into Selection.
Deselect.

Highlight the bottom frame.
Repeat the above step.

If you haven’t already copied and pasted your tube, do so now.
Duplicate.
Position this tube below the upper frame.
Change the Properties to Soft Light.
Highlight the paper layer below the tube.
Click anywhere outside of it with your Magic Wand.
Highlight the tube layer.
Tap the delete key.
Deselect.

Duplicate your original tube and repeat the above step with the bottom frame.

Add your embellishments. I used:
Ivy: Resize 50%/Mirror
Luggage 02
Coffee
Hat 01: Resize 85%/Free rotate right 55 degrees
Binoculars: Resize 50%
Flower 04: Resize 25%/Duplicate
Flower 3: Resize 25% and 70%/Flip/Duplciate
Pocket Watch: Resize 60%/Free rotate Left 15 degrees

Highlight your white background.
New Raster layer.
Select All.
Copy and paste Paper 8 Into Selection.
Deselect.
Apply the mask.
Merge Group.

Add your copyrights.

Add your name.

Resize all layers 85%.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I’d love to see your results and show it off in my gallery.
Email me!
Hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment